“I’ve got nothing for you. Grab your stuff and head back to camp.”
Those are the words Jeff Probst utters each week to the losing contestants on Survivor. Sadly, that’s the way I feel today about my Crush this week – I’ve got nothing for you so I’m grabbing my stuff and heading back to camp…. LOL
I have so much to crush on but not much to show for it. This is what’s happening in my corner of the world:
- My new long arm is sitting at the dealer’s shop and will be delivered next Tuesday. Yay!
- I’m working on test blocks for a new pattern I’ve written but they’re not ready for me to share just yet.
- I’m working with a wonderful graphic designer to develop a new logo, website, and pattern templates but don’t have anything I can show just yet.
- My jelly roll race quilt top is finished, but I’m not quilting it until I have my new machine so I can practice with it.
- Customer quilts keep coming in at a record pace and are taking up a lot of my time. I’m sooooo thankful for them.
See, lots going on and I’m crushing on lots of projects but no pretty pictures just yet. But soon, very very soon!
So now we are going to celebrate you! We’ve had great link-ups to the MCM party, even though things are a bit off kilter right now due to the New Quilt Bloggers Blog Hop. Main Crush Monday will be back on its regular schedule beginning next week so it will be easier to remember to link up. Let’s check out some of the great projects you are working on!
Lena of Quilt Art by Olena finished her Lily the Dragon mini quilt. Go check out the quilting on this piece if you haven’t seen it. It looks so good!
There are dragons in the air – Yanicka of Yanicka Quilts is planning to quilt her mini dragon quilt. Look how cute:
Ioleen turned an orphan block into a pillow which she shared on Instagram. You can see her pillow here. In her words, ‘waste not, want not.’ My Dad used to say that all the time…
And one more share…..Quilting Gail is making these beautiful paper pieced blocks using a “don’t sew through the paper” method and jelly rolls. I need to learn more about her PP method.
Now it’s your turn to share your crushes for this week. You can link up anything that has you excited to be in your sewing space, and the link can be a blog post, Instagram or Flickr pic – here’s how: