Longarm Quilting Services
I offer long-arm quilting services and would love to work with you on finishing your quilt! Choose edge-to-edge or free-motion customized designs, including ruler work and individual block designs. I do NOT do specialty show or heirloom quilting. All work is done on my HQ Fusion.
I work in a pet free and smoke free environment and will treat your quilt like one of my own. I love to quilt and understand how much of a person goes into each and every quilt made. I promise to take good care of yours.
Please contact me through the form at right, and include information about your quilt. I will be in touch soon to discuss your needs and create a beautiful finish!
Interested in getting your quilt top quilted? Please send me a message.
quilting services offered
Edge-to-edge: $0.015 per square inch
I offer computerized quilting for edge-to-edge (allover) designs. I have hundreds of designs available and will work with you to find the perfect quilt design for your quilt.
border to border: $0.02 per square inch
This type of quilting includes an allover design with a separate border design.
custom Quilting, no stitch in the ditch: $0.035 per square inch
May include multiple designs, ruler work, separate border designs, etc.
full custom: $0.04 per square inch
Includes Stitch in the Ditch as needed, applique outlines, multiple designs, ruler work, borders, multiple thread changes as needed, etc.
- There is usually shrinkage from before quilting to after quilting. The price for quilting is the size your quilt top measures before top is quilted.
- You may provide batting or purchase from me (see Batting section below).
- A flat $5.00 fee will be charged for thread. I use many different types of thread and together we will find the perfect choice for your quilt.
I carry batting by the roll and can provide it to you by the yard. Prices vary and will be discussed when you book your quilting service. I currently carry Quilters Dream and keep 80/20, Cotton, Wool, and Dream Poly in stock.
Shipping charges are additional and will be included on your final invoice. Your quilt will be returned to you in protective wrap with standard $50 insurance. If you desire additional insurance, it will be provided at the current rates.
Binding service is available if desired. Please furnish 1 yard of fabric to be used for binding. The binding is double folded straight grain binding that I attach by machine on the front and finish by hand on back. Corners will be mitered and stitched. Charge is flat fee – $45 any size quilt.
Preparing Your Quilt
- Please be sure all seams are pressed and threads are trimmed. Dark threads will show through a light top if not trimmed.
- Backing size will need to be a total of 12″ bigger width and height to allow the back to be loaded onto the longarm frame. For example, if your quilt measures 60″ x 70″ a backing would need to be 72″ x 82″. This is especially important for custom quilting to allow room to use the ruler base when doing ruler work.
- If your quilt and/or backing are directional, please mark the top with a note pinned to the top of both front and back pieces.
Payment is accepted via PayPal. I will email you an invoice once the quilt is finished. It will be shipped to you after payment has been received.
I will do my best to give your quilt all the attention and care it deserves and appreciate you allowing me to quilt it for you.