Longarm Quilting Services
I offer long-arm quilting services and would love to work with you on finishing your quilt! Choose edge-to-edge or free-motion customized designs, including ruler work and individual block designs. I do NOT do specialty show or heirloom quilting. All work is hand guided and done on my HQ Fusion.
I work in a pet free and smoke free environment and will treat your quilt like one of my own. I love to quilt and understand how much of a person goes into each and every quilt made. I promise to take good care of yours.
Please contact me through the form at right, and include information about your quilt. I will be in touch soon to discuss your needs for your quilt.
Interested in getting your quilt top quilted? Please send me a message.
- There is usually some shrinkage from before quilting to after quilting. The price for quilting is the size of your quilt top before
- Your quilt will be returned trimmed even with the quilt top unless you request your top be returned untrimmed.
- You may provide batting or I will provide for you. Cost of batting is determined by the size of your quilt top.
Edge-to-edge: $0.01 per square inch
Example: 65 x 75 inch quilt = 65 x 75 x .01 = $ 48.75 for throw size quilt
Custom Quilting: $0.02 per square inch
Example: 65 x 75 inch quilt = 65 x 75 x .02 = $ 97.50
Shipping charges are additional and will be included on your final invoice. Your quilt will be returned to you in protective wrap and insured.
Binding service is available if desired. Please furnish 1 yard of fabric to be used for binding. The binding is double folded straight grain binding that I attach by machine on the front and finish by hand on back. Corners will be mitered and stitched. Charge is flat fee – $35 any size quilt.
Preparing Your Quilt
- Please be sure all seams are pressed and threads are trimmed.
- Backing size will need to be a total of 12″ bigger width and height to allow the back to be loaded onto the longarm frame. For example, using the above sized quilt, a backing would need to be 77 x 87.
- If your quilt and/or backing are directional, please mark the top with a note pinned to the top of both front and back pieces.
Payment is accepted via PayPal. I will email you an invoice once the quilt is finished. It will be shipped to you after payment has been received.
I will do my best to give your quilt all the attention and care it deserves and appreciate you allowing me to quilt it for you.